Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sales Terms

Sale terms are as follows:

All sales are USA ship only. I am sorry, but with the current shipping rates and time to reach destination I am only doing US.

All payments will be made to paypal and must be received within 48 hours of agreement with me to buy or I will release the items to the next buyer in line.

To buy any item please just comment on the post then send me a message. I will be back to all requests within 24 hours at the most. I ship within the first 48 hours of payment.

I have never swapped on MUA, am just now beginning as I have way too much stuff now, but have been a member for 2 years.  I am SarahLon on MUA if you ever have any issues.

Shipping rates are 3.00 for 1st item and .50 for each additional item on makeup. If I do decide to sell clothing or any additional items shipping rates will be more of course. I will do flat rate ship on the other items with USPS.

You can click on photos for enlargement!

Now onto the fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment