Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stephane Marais D/C Kohl Intense Cake liner (this stuff is not gel but cake) 5.00 each or 3 for 12.00
Left to right colors: #1 black (2x see marks on corner), #5 deep blue (navy) brand new, #4 (deep purple) brand new

Too Faced Flushed Blush in Oye Vey (2x) 6.00 Smashbox Lipstick in Master (1x) 4.00
Smashbox Lipstick in Charming (1x) 4.00

Laura Geller Balance n Brighten Fair (small dip forming used about 8x) 12.00
Trish McEvoy Even SkinDual Power Shade 2 bare 75% left 14.00
Vincent Longo Duo Blush Innocence (2x) 9.00


6 comments:

  1. Smashbox Lipstick in Master (1x) 4.00
    Smashbox Lipstick in Charming (1x) 4.00

    If you change your mind .. to Toronto! Thanks.
    Melaniesli at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Laura Geller Balance n Brighten, if still available.

    Let me know,

    kmichelin4167 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Ris Not a problem I will invoice you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MelSimLi- let me ck on the shipping to Canada and I will get back with you. I never ship out of the US so give me a bit to ck ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. want to buy Stephane marais stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Randomly found your blog, dont know if you are still active or not, but if you are- Do you still have the SM items, if yes I would like to buy them!
    Plmk :)

    ReplyDelete